Please note changes in the practice schedules below:
Practices begin Tuesday, May 28th, 2013.
- Between May 28th and June 7th, practices will only be in the evenings.
- 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm: experienced swimmers
- 5:30 pm - 630 pm: beginning and intermediate swimmers
- The coaches will assign swimmers to their appropriate level in the first week of practice
- Starting June 10th, there are practices both in the morning and the evening.
- Morning practice: Monday - Friday
- 8:30 am - 10 am: experienced swimmers
- 10 am -11 am: intermediate swimmers
- 11 am - 11:30 am: beginning swimmers
- Fun practice: after the first meet, Thursday practices are fun practices and start at 10 am for everyone.
- Evening Practice: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- 5 pm - 5:30 pm: beginning swimmers
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm: intermediate and advanced swimmers
- The pool is not closed during this time, and the swim team may use up to three lanes, depending on how many swimmers attend.
- Swimmers should attend either a morning or evening session; given the large number of swimmers in the evening practices we encourage swimmers to attend morning practice whenever possible.